Go Hard Ft. Dizzy Dizasta & Manny MacGyver (DirtyClanzmen) / MOTIVATIONAL Music SoN... what you know about that~ CBS BBall Cambridge R&L

Some brand new heat, Dizzy and Manny did their thing on this one. This is the type of record I could have used behind a CBS MaxPreps video... I mean this is perfect when your thinking of sports or being motivated and grinding, hustlin... just that inspirational, feel good music. But at the same time it has a head rocking, club banging sound to it... yeaa this is perfect for blasting and getting some work done on the blogs and around the apartment. Mixed and recorded by Logik, this came out sounding real clean... shooottt, they need a video for this one! REAL TALK!!....

Go Hard Ft. DizzyDizasta & MannyMacGyver (DirtyClanzmen) by DizzyDizasta

  And this is what I'm taking about when I say a game I produced for CBS MaxPreps... this would of been the type of record I could have used in the background during the game, or even at the intro or ending of the video... yea that "Go Hard" record is fire! So now here's what you do, after my beautiful intro, turn the volume off or down real low. Than press play on the song above... It's o so beautiful hah~

Image for MaxPreps Video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Track Is Bonkers Dizasta And Myself Definately Went Hard On It
Thanx For The Love
MannyMacgyver