Lady Gaga "Judas" Official Music Video

Umm wow... Lady Gaga means controversy these days. The second single from her third album 'Born This Way' which is about to drop in a few weeks... I think May 23rd.... but wow! This is my first time hearing the record, but I'm sure the visuals would have influenced my thoughts a good amount hah. I mean is that Jesus Christ... and motorcycle's are popular these days huh! Here's a nice little description I stumbled across to nicely explain this video~



 "The video opens with Gaga riding in a motorcycle gang with Jesus and his apostles through a modern day Jerusalem. During several wardrobe changes, she attempts to warn Jesus of Judas’ deceit, but in the end, she pays the ultimate price for his sins." I guess when it's all said and done, she means well and is trying to convey an inspirational message of hope and to never give up.... and check out the outfits in this one! Whoever was responsible for the fashion side of things, definitely had fun with the outfits~

No comments: